boils

I have gotten boils offten and they say i need surgery... If i dont get the surgery would that be another reason of why i'm not conceving? Just asking n kind of worried

keepingfaith831

Asked by keepingfaith831 at 12:43 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Unless you got boils in your uterus I dont see how it relates.
    Anonymous

• Boils where? I'm pretty sure they're just caused by a bacteria that's on your skin and somehow gets deep into your skin and causes all the nastiness.
    badgirl44654

Answer by badgirl44654 at 12:45 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Thank u I just thought it was messing with my hormones
    keepingfaith831

Comment by keepingfaith831 (original poster) at 12:45 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• No.
    Try washing frequently with antibacterial soap to keep the boils away. And use a rough scrubber.
    Candi1024

Answer by Candi1024 at 12:50 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Thanks Candi1024 but the doc said even by doing that wont keep them from coming its on my fathers side of the family they get them alot. I guess there is only one choice left omg im so scared
    keepingfaith831

Comment by keepingfaith831 (original poster) at 12:56 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• it could be possible that your overall health is not great, and maybe that is why you are prone to boils, and that could also account for difficulties with conception. have you tried taking probiotics? have you tried a clean diet?
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 12:58 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• happy2bmom25 no i have never tried those things do you think that might work?
    keepingfaith831

Comment by keepingfaith831 (original poster) at 1:10 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• do you know what is causing your boils? if you are on or have been on a lot of antibiotics, then probiotics are always a good idea. you could have staph, or so i have read making you prone to boils. do you have diabetes or sugar issues? eliminating processed foods, eating lots of fresh greens (a salad a day is great) eating about 2 fist sized portions of food about 5 times a day is good. i truly wish for you better health!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 3:07 PM on Dec. 1, 2010