I have to bragg about my hubby...

i have been so proud of him he is such a wonderful husband & father. He works 2 jobs,hard worker & good provider is so affectionate & loving to his children helps me with so much even without me asking him, is always supportive and thoughtful.Here lately i & the kids have been sick & he has done the cooking, diaper changing,some cleaning etc even though i told him i will do it but he insists. I am so thankful to have him as my husband.

Anyone else have something nice to say about their s/o?

iluvmykidsxoxo

Asked by iluvmykidsxoxo at 12:53 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Ah so refreshing to see a good feel post about hubbys!!!!! mine is also great been with him for 38 years this is why we have lasted so long!

Answer by older at 12:56 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• NO!! My husband sucks right now!!! ;)
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 12:59 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• It's true that we see alot of venting about DH's here, myself included. But I think that is because we come here to let it all out so we don't do it at our DH's. With that said, I can say that my DH most of the time is a caring, loving, wonderful man and I am lucky to have him.
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 1:30 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Good for you girl, it is nice to see the good things hubby does. I also have an awesome husband. We are lucky girls.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 3:28 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I'm with Sunshine, I'm not really happy with my dh right now either. I do appreciate that he works to provide for me and our children. I love him, but his selfish behaviors sometimes make me unhappy.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 3:59 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I rarely have anything to complain about when it comes to my hunny. He works hard and supports myself and my son and goes above and beyond for his daughter as well. He a good and kind and loving man and I couldnt ask for a better life partener!
    1lv2stks3nlz4ev

Answer by 1lv2stks3nlz4ev at 9:23 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Yes- I have been thinking of how I appreciate him often- I am especially happy he no longer drinks (that was a big problem last year and I hope he continues to stay sober as he has improved with age :)
    He has always been a hard worker and he helps clean the house as well as keeps the outside looking nice.
    He is wonderful to the kids as well.
    littlejulie

Answer by littlejulie at 1:31 PM on Dec. 2, 2010