Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


okay all around my vagina is really itchy has been now for about 3weeks this occures from time to time and when i have sex with my husband it ends up hurting, now i have been checked out for std's and such like but im clear what could be the problem

Answer Question

Asked by angelbaby1323 at 12:53 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Health

Level 13 (1,310 Credits)
Answers (2)
  • Yeast infection. Get an over the counter ointment.

    Answer by Candi1024 at 12:54 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

  • I agree with yeast infection, but it sounds like you don't have experience with those in which case you need to get to the doctor and get propery checked out, not try to treat yourself for something you're unsure of with otc stuff - because if you buy an otc yi treatment and it's not a yi you could cause yourself worse problems.

    Doctor, NOW. GL.

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.