Might be a little personal but...

Who is the strangest person you've imagined having sex with (whether it be while masturbating or just dreaming)? For me I've imagined having sex with my boss who actually happens to be gay but he's so damn hot I can't help it lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• A sumo wrestler. lol. And I didn't exactly imagine it, I just had a sex dream one night that I was having sex with a sumo wrestler and it was very odd..
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 12:55 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• the brother of my fiance/live in boyfriend at the time. he was a soldier and looked AMAZING in his uniform. yummo... lol. he married a model and the have the cutest baby on the planet. lucky girl.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 12:57 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• dreamed i was having sex with....me! That was weird!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:00 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• ummm i would have to say the guy from monk haha

Tiffany_Rivera_

Answer by Tiffany_Rivera_ at 1:01 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I have fantasies about being a 1940's navy nurse and one soldier finds me after he returns and "thanks me" lol. The soldier I think about is a friend of mine from long ago. We dont talk anymore. But in my dreams we do lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 1:03 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Some old guy on CSPAN I fell asleep while watching it. Lol
    bellsandheels

Answer by bellsandheels at 1:04 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I had a dream that this marine who picks up his grandkids from my son's old school came in my bedroom and gave me a gift. It was a grey sweatshirt with the balck printed words marines on it. I hugged him and kissed. I later saw him in real life and he lowered his back window with his Eloise and smiled at me. He is really a loco old dude.........
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 1:06 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I had a dream once that I had sex with a scruffy old guy on an exercise ball. I don't know who the guy was or why, but it was very, uh, bouncy...
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 2:11 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• That is funny, but I will say gay men are sometimes so damn pretty. I have not had this experience. I day dream about my own man. He is not very strange. LOL>
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 3:35 PM on Dec. 1, 2010