A spinoff of another question....Have I got a story. adult content

This was almost a year ago, but none the less "disliking other kids"

One night we were out of town till late, so we went to Macdonald's. Fine and dandy, but I had to go to the bathroom, so my daughter and boyfriend headed out to the car. I was walking out I heard this kid yelling "KISS MY ASS KISS MY ASS, MY ASS MAKES FART NOISES, I FART OUT MY ASS" Obviously I looked at them. His mom had said to me "Stare much?!" I just kept walking...all the sudden this kid goes "YEAH YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Holy crap.

I've never wanted to smack somebody so much in my life! Those are word for word what was said to me. This kid was maybe 7ish. Who lets their kid talk like that?!

What would you have done? I was in shock!

Chell.o_0

Asked by Chell.o_0 at 12:59 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• I probably would have done nothing but I would have wanted to say "Have fun in Juvey!"
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 1:01 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• WOW some people shouldnt even be parents
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:01 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• just walked away shaking my head...

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:01 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Laughed and laughed and laughed... and said 'wow, turette's?'

Ha ha... I love live demonstrations of other people's terrible parenting --it makes for great stories when I'm speaking to parent groups!
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:03 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I always ignore people in public. I'm good at it. You did good.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 1:04 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Some people try to be friends instead of parents. You can still be friends with your kids, but parenting comes first. I would have probably been speechless.
    arenad

Answer by arenad at 1:04 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Oh and what is really sad is that you know he is going to talk to his mother just like that and she knows it is going to be her fault.
    2tinyhineys

Answer by 2tinyhineys at 1:06 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I was just disgusted. I just kept walking...I just looked at them, I didn't say a word to them, but they said all that to me.

It was horrible.
    Chell.o_0

Comment by Chell.o_0 (original poster) at 1:09 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I would have looked at the woman and said "wow, you're just as mature as your kid."
    JessicaB86

Answer by JessicaB86 at 1:09 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Dont blame the kid blame the parents. I would just ignore it even though inside i would want to be going of on the parent for allowing their kid to behave like that. 7ish geez
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 1:09 PM on Dec. 1, 2010