New face?

Hello, my 10 month old is making this face.. its like she has to sneeze/cry/laugh all at once. I was wondering.. what the heck does it mean? Could it be a sign of something disabled?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• No. Children often make different faces for many different reasons. My kids made soo many new faces over the months. Some were quite helarious and others were just cute. It only means that she's either trying out a new expression (Which they do as they explore how their body works) or she has a tickle and it's not going away. Don't worry.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:21 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• It is most likely her way of getting your attention. Don't worry. But if it makes you feel better, ask her doctor at her next check-up or call the office to ask the nurse(nurses I have always found have been more open to making suggestions over the phone).

nova.mommy

Answer by nova.mommy at 1:38 PM on Dec. 1, 2010