Modeling/ Acting For A Five Year Old Boy

My Son Its Pretty amazing!! he wants to be on t.v or in books ( he says) He is always poising and goofing off, so how do i get him started?? any tips!

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 1:15 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• Look for Talent agencies in your area

NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 1:16 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Just be careful and do your research there are a lot of scam artist out there
    KLMC

Answer by KLMC at 1:19 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• to me modeling / acting for a 5 year old is a bad idea. They are kids for a reason.
    Anonymous

• OH BOOO on you!! its fun! and if that is what HE has asked to do the so be it! its not like im forcing him or im gonna work him like a slave! have you seen nick or Disney! tons of kids are on there for 1-5 mins as an extra on the set! i know MY SOn would love that, Or to have someone take pics of him, idid it as a kid.. and i loved it! dont be so close minded!
    SammiGirl07

Comment by SammiGirl07 (original poster) at 1:30 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I have been thinking of doing something similar with my youngest son. He was born to be a soap star! Check the local yellow pages for talent or modeling agencies and take him to get some head shots done...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:37 PM on Dec. 1, 2010