toe nails messed up?

my 4 yo daughter has pretty yucky toe nails. i think they got nessed up back when she was crawling, i'd hope would have grown out of it but no. any tips for making them grow in strong and healthy?

Ambreelulu

Asked by Ambreelulu at 7:50 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• With onespacialmoms idea, which is great, before doing that, put tea tree oil on the nails first. I had this problem with my son. And clear nail polish over it helped a whole lot. Dilute the tea tree oil. I filled a container with about 20 cotton balls, about 3 teaspoons of tea tree oil and 1/4 cup of warm water. Shook it up and rubbed it on his toes. Yes, i was recommened by his peddie, the clear nail polish will help them grow strong. Clipping them also helps, but each child is different, contact your peddie for that.
    Pffft

Answer by Pffft at 10:21 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Why don't you try Nail tec. It's a clear polish that helps the nails grow strong.
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 9:10 PM on Nov. 5, 2008