What's the weirdest thing you've seen or heard recently?

Last night I was watching the TV show "Baggage" that comes on GSN and this guy on there said that every night he leaves green cookies (or any cookie if not green or oatmeal if he's out of cookies) for martians on his front porch and he also poops on top of coyote poop when he's out in the wilderness to show that there are other predators (meaning him) out there too. LOL. Needless to say, the lady could not accept his baggage. What a nut!

poptart0325

Asked by poptart0325 at 1:32 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Entertainment

• I love that show. I had a friend tell me that her dog licks her belly button when she is on the toliet...tmi
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 1:34 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Wow! I had a customer that tried to return something from 8 years ago! Are you kidding me?
    NAT24ROXY24

Answer by NAT24ROXY24 at 1:34 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I've seen that show twice- there are some real weirdos out there!!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 1:40 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Licks her belly button?! Gross. lol.

Yes, there are some serious weirdos on that show! I've seen on there one time where a guy said he likes to suck on his dog's tongue and he actually did it! Totally disgusting.
    poptart0325

Comment by poptart0325 (original poster) at 1:45 PM on Dec. 1, 2010