what do u think about the Jon and Kate plus 8 show?

for those who haven't heard of it they are a couple that have a set of twins and sextuplets

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Just for Fun

• oh my gosh i love it! i have a daughter the same age as the sextuplets so i get great ideas on dicipline, crafts, games, etc... kinda lets me know what level i can do things with her on. i love how she feeds organic to! i've tried to go as organic as my grocery store will let me. lol
    Ambreelulu

Answer by Ambreelulu at 7:57 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I love that show! I love watching the things they go through and what they have to deal with on a daily basis. I also love the fact that they feed their kids mostly organic foods and do their best to recycle!! And their kids are so cute!!!
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 7:55 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I love it!! I can't imagine having that many children, but I love watching them...the kids are so cute!
    KennsWifey

Answer by KennsWifey at 8:10 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• It's not real. Kate has lots of help, and doesn't say everything that really happens. I love the kids. The family has become celebrities with all the trappings of fame that go with it.
    tikigoddess

Answer by tikigoddess at 8:53 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I used to be such a fan. Then I joined 2 groups here and the show has been nit-picked from top to bottom. I'm taking a little break from it. I think Kate has some issues to work through. I don't want to support her habit for fame.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:23 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• if its on, i watch it..if not its no big deal..i do think its a great show tho...sometimes irritates me how shes such a freak whenever the kids get dirty..their kids..thats what they do..however i do understand that she has a right to act that way..its how she feels..who am i to judge..i think she can be rude to jon too...but then again..its somewhat reality!! i do think she gets ALOT more help than what she makes it look like tho..but yaa its a cute show..i enjoy watching it..addicted to it?? noo..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:01 AM on Nov. 6, 2008