How should i wash my daughters crib set blanket?

I was looking on the tags of the blanket but i didn't see any directions, its polyester an its really nice & i don't want to ruin it. So any one now what i should wash it with an what cycles?

SuperMommy712

Asked by SuperMommy712 at 7:54 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would wash it in cold water on the gently cycle then hang dry (Over a chair would do) just to be safe. You could also try looking up the manufacture online to see if they have a website with suggestions for cleaning.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:57 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• i would wash it on a delicate cycle. i toss my DD's in the washer on a regular cycle on warm with the rest of her clothes.
    Tarable525

Answer by Tarable525 at 7:57 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• thank u ladies!
    SuperMommy712

Answer by SuperMommy712 at 7:59 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• like i do it! wash it on the gentle cycle in cold water and hang it over something to dry!
    Angelique2230

Answer by Angelique2230 at 9:49 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Crick did you look at both ends of the blanket and sides? Thats weird it should have one! Hmmm
    Angelique2230

Answer by Angelique2230 at 9:50 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I machine wash everything baby and tumble dry on low, but if you have a bumper the dryer might mess up the batting.
    ReachtotheStars

Answer by ReachtotheStars at 4:12 PM on Dec. 19, 2008