Bad dreams

So last night I had a few dreams. 1. My mom was purposely cutting herself from my life.(Which indeed she is/has). Then I had one that me & my husband went to this girls house (a girl I saw at the bar lastnight, no clue who she is) & it was an apartment where we ran into my uncle & for some reason we were hiding our marriage. Well the girl was listening & looking at our rings. We went in the house & my hubby & the girl vanished. I searched for abt 5 minutes & went to the front door to leave. The steps were right behind me so I decided to check upstairs before I left. There they were, behind a closed door on the bed. This isn't the first bad dream I've had of him cheating in some form. We are very in love & although I question him sometimes, this dream is out of line to me. Is it possible that this is my "forced destiny"? Outter soul experience? God saying something? He is 28 I am 21....help??

swartzsks

Asked by swartzsks at 1:51 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• i have no idea but i have the same dreams about my bf, matter of fact i had 1 last night . maybe its just your fears ?
    bekkaboo89

Answer by bekkaboo89 at 1:57 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Dreams can mean some really weird things.... and not what you think. There is meaning in everything. Don't take it as he's cheating on you. Maybe you should check out the dream zone.
    JessicaB86

Answer by JessicaB86 at 1:57 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Dreams are the subconscious processing information while you sleep. It's your brain working while your body is resting.
    aliceinalgonac

Answer by aliceinalgonac at 2:05 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• You are just dreaming about things you are afraid of. Don't worry about it.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 3:05 PM on Dec. 1, 2010