• In the Spotlight:

How do I know if I'm not having enough fertile mucus or enough DAYS with fertile mucus?

In the past I've had 5 days but last month I only had 3 and the first days was kind of mixed with the creamy mucus but still stretchy. I know I'm ovulating because I'm charting but I'm concerned about the amount of mucus I have now verses what I've had in the past.

Is 3 days too short (only 2 days with soley fertile mucus)?

Also how do I know if I don't have enough on the days I am having it. How do you determine that?

If I am not having enough...is using Preseed a way of combatting that or will it not matter if I'm not making enough of my own?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Not familiar with preseed... but three days is fine.

tcoyf.com is a great website where you can learn to track your cycles and know PRECISELY when you're ovulating without guesswork. Worked in ONE CYCLE here.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:09 PM on Dec. 1, 2010