Orgasm in my sleep...?? adult content

I ocassionally in a dream begin having an orgasm-in the dream I am either masturbating or having sex with someone, and actually begin orgasming...and wake up with it kind of ending. Is this normal?? Has anyone else experiences this? It happens more for me during pregnancy, but also happens when I am not pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Hmm..not me.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 1:59 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• It has happened to me in more than one occasion, aren't we lucky devils!!!!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 2:00 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• It happens to me but very rarely.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 2:01 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• i dont think anythings wrong with u maybe u need one good lay and u will be ok and maybe it will go away lol :)
    Runt420

Answer by Runt420 at 2:01 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I love it when that happens!
    Anonymous

• I am 4 months pregnant and have had these dreams at least once a month. I know i need the real thing but it hurts to bad, this baby doesnt like sex!!!!!
    Onenamillion

Answer by Onenamillion at 2:06 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Happens to me all the time. I freaked out the first time it happened (I was like 17) because I didn't know girls could do that lol. I've had it happen several times in the past year. Once I ended up being so loud that I woke myself and my husband up.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:10 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I don't get that:( You lucky duck. It's like the wet dreams for guys. Don't complain, just roll with it!
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 2:11 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Only a couple of times over a lifetime

Answer by admckenzie at 2:13 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Who cares if it's normal or not! Sit back and enjoy:) Some people have all the luck! I'm jealous...You know, if you could figure out how you are doing this you would be one rich lady-I would totally buy a how to get orgasms in your sleep book!
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 2:13 PM on Dec. 1, 2010