How do you know when you are pregnant?

The sides of my breasts have been very sore for the past week, and I have also been having weak cramps although it is still more then a week left until my period....I have never experienced soreness in my breasts before, so that's why the flags are going up!

tryn2bagdstpmom

Asked by tryn2bagdstpmom at 7:17 PM on Jul. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Is it possible that you got pregnant right after your LAST period, and you're now 3+ weeks pregnant?! If you feel "different" then I say buy a home pregnancy test! I hope this is a good thing for you!
    Anonymous

• take an early test.
    SuperMommy0212

Answer by SuperMommy0212 at 7:24 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• Everyones symptoms are different. Take a test at home and go to your doctor...
    handsomebabyj

Answer by handsomebabyj at 7:32 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• You can test as early as 5 days before your next period... take a test!
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 7:37 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• OTC tests are 99% accurate, but the only definate sign is considered the presence of a fetal heart beat, and that will not be detected until about week 8 sometimes a little later. It is detected with the aid of a doppler device an OB will have. The OTC test should be a pretty good indicator that you need to schedual an OB visit. It is rare to have a false positive, do not trust a negative if you have not had your period on time and are still having symptoms.
    emmyem

Answer by emmyem at 8:52 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• My signs for my first was at seven weeks pregnant, missed my period obviously and I was as sick as a dog, but felt fine lol. With my second I was just very tired ALL THE TIME and took a test. Went to the docs and found out I was 2 weeks prego.
    Mrs.Wills

Answer by Mrs.Wills at 10:22 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• All menstrual cycles are different.I get the soreness in my breasts,as well as severe cramping.Let's don't forget about the bloating.This just maybe P.M.S.
    Jeffsmom87

Answer by Jeffsmom87 at 1:51 AM on Feb. 2, 2009