bleeding for 12 days now....

It started with cramping on my left lower abdomen, 2 days later I started bleeding. It was 4 days b4 I was supposed to start my period. I had my tubes tied 3 1/2 years ago, Im scared that it could have something to do with that...
What do you think? I do however have an appointment for Monday morning... Can anyone help me until then?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Health

• It may be uterine fibroids. Not much you can do about them this quick (now until Mon). I know one woman who quit eating meat and dairy that had hormones and preservatives. That made her's go away to avoid surgery but that takes time.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:25 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I know you must be worried. I really don't know but irregular bleeding isn't that uncommon. i'll be praying for you!
    carol2m2

Answer by carol2m2 at 12:28 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• It could be something like uterine fibroid, ovarian cyst's or maybe even a ruptured cyst. Have you had fever's or any other symptoms? I would definitely keep track on how much your bleeding and watch for fever's, chills, nausea or anything else that isn't normal. If something change's or you become too uncomfortable I would suggest getting a sooner appointment. I'll keep you in my prayer's and I'm sure everything will work out. If you more question's or need someone to chat with, don't hesitate to ask. I have a ton of info and unfortunately a ton of personal experience with "female" problems.
    Hope4Teal

Answer by Hope4Teal at 7:04 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Since the bleeding started I have had a few migrains. But I was prone to migrains years ago before I had the twins. That was 3 1/2 years ago and I hadnt had a migrain since they were born. Now Im wondering if the migrains are also a symptom.... Im really nervous and scared about what it can be....
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:30 AM on Dec. 2, 2010