Have anyone ever heard of a dog with its own suitcase?

I got my daughter a dog yesterday and the lady that gave it to her wanted to bring it over so she could see where "her baby" would be living. Thats all cool but I was surprised to find out the dog has its own suitcase. It has about 20 different coats, sweaters, costumes, dresses, bows, a hula outfit, and lots more. I wished I was the dog for a little while. LOL

SheriesMom

Asked by SheriesMom at 2:18 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Pets

• At least your dd will have lots to do with her new friend!
    Shanna84

Answer by Shanna84 at 2:18 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Fun but too bad the little guy is unable to carry his own suitcase around, unless of course he uses in nose.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 2:20 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• *his it should say his nose;)
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 2:21 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Thats one lucky little dog. What kind of dog is it?
    justme581

Answer by justme581 at 2:21 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Ugh, I severely dislike people treating dogs like they're little kids... Unless a dog needs an extra layer because of the temperature and coat, just don't. I once tried putting a sweater on my dogs during a really cold winter, and they resented me for WEEKS after my one and only (unsuccessful) attempt.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 2:24 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• That is the first I've heard of a dog who packs a suitcase! I think that is hilarious, and your daughter must be in heaven!!! A dog AND a wardrobe...you really hit the jackpot! Sounds like the dog came from a nice caring home too.

The good thing about dressing up the dog is that you can be sure that dog has been handled a lot.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 11:09 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• haha..thats 2 funny...people who dont have kids of their own sometimes have pets & c them as their children...i have a 10 month old rescued pit bull named boss..he is my baby, my shadow & goes with me almost wherever i go & yes he has a purse (actually its a beach bag) i carry 4 him w/ all his treats,toys, food. I call it his "man bag" hahaha
    notthamama

Answer by notthamama at 1:32 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• no
    Babygirl121307

Answer by Babygirl121307 at 2:26 PM on Dec. 3, 2010