Is it wrong to want another baby when you are having relationship issues? adult content

My husband and I have a perfect relationship in every angle except in the bedroom. We have one daughter already and that was after our first time of deciding to try. My husband and I are great friends and great living together and he helps with his daughter and is active with her but we have no romance or intimacy in our lives. We don't really touch each other at all or cuddle or flirt. I have tried for years to fix but no method seems to work. I have thought about him cheating but i can't prove it and tried therapy but money tight. He says he is happy and when i talk about it or try to fix it he says i come off as pathetic or desperate which is unattractive. I have tried not saying anything but get no response. I have tried making the action and it seems I do all the work and he takes it and is done. I don't get attention or anything in return. I want another baby but i don't know if right to bring one in with these issues and how to go about being active at all to even have one.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:19 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Don't do it, It will only add to your frustration and interfere if you and him have a chance to work things out in the long run. Are you staying healthy? Does see that you are taking care of yourself and loving yourself. That is the most attractive thing a woman can do for her man and herself.... regardless
    PEPPERSHAKER

Answer by PEPPERSHAKER at 2:24 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Until your relationship with your DH is solid, you shouldn't even think about having another baby. It's not going to fix what's broken, and will add another layer of stress into your life.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Every child should have the opportunity to start their lives with two willing, caring and loving parents. Why do you want another child? Do you believe the child will help fill the void??
    PEPPERSHAKER

Answer by PEPPERSHAKER at 2:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I want another child so my daughter can have a sibling and have that family feel that I had. I have always wanted two. My husband even tells me he wants another one also and wants to try but then we don't do anything to try. He is very traditional when comes to bedroom and somewhat embarresed with certain things which i have not been able to understand. we have been together almost nine years. I dont think another baby will fix my problems. I want another one for me personally and the family i want and my daughter.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:32 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• You're having relationship issues and money is tight.  Do you really need to ask?  The answer is no, don't have another baby.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 3:56 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• dont do it.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 12:05 PM on Dec. 2, 2010