Why do we hesitate to try something different when what we do daily makes us so unhappy.

WE have the power to change our minds. WE control our thoughts, not the other way around

WE have the power to change our attitude. We look to change other, but seldom ask, WHAT CAN I DO TO CHANGE???

PEPPERSHAKER

Asked by PEPPERSHAKER at 2:20 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• baby steps. Just pick something small at first to change so it's not so scary. It can begin with a simple plan. Just making the plan is a change in itself then go from there finding options. The search to find answers sometimes is one that reveals many treasures. Embrace the journey

Answer by admckenzie at 2:47 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I agree with you. It's hard to look at yourself and think "what can I do to make things better." It's so much easier to blame your spouse, parents, the government, anyone but yourself. Until you can take an honest look at yourself, you can't change anything because you don't think there is anything wrong with you.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 2:25 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• The fear of change is sometimes harder than the comfort of unhappiness. I also, agree with you and every self help book that states the same.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 2:28 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Fear of change, fear of the unknown.
    motherofpearls

Answer by motherofpearls at 2:53 PM on Dec. 1, 2010