chicken noodle soup recipe?

anyone have a great home made chicken noodle soup recipe you'd like to tell in detail? my daughter is on this kick where she wants soup... kinda odd for a 4 yo... but she saw me eat it and now she wants it like everyday lol.. so figured i'd sneak some good chicken in there for her. She's not a big meat eater unless i hide it in stuff.

Ambreelulu

Asked by Ambreelulu at 8:00 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Food & Drink

• soups are fun because you can mess around with a base and make it your own. I cube up chicken breast sear it in a pan then throw it right in. Use chicken bouillion or canned broth as your base add carrotts celery peas and corn even cubed potatoes if you like. You can also add egg noodles and or dumplings made from bisquick (recipe right on the box) Add thyme and oregano and any other spice or herb that smells good ;) Its easy. Just mess around with it till you like it then you have your very own secret recipe :)
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 10:36 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• message me tomorrow and i will tell yea my recipie where the chicken is hidden in the soup... i ould type it now but i am really tired...
    navywifemomkoch

Answer by navywifemomkoch at 9:36 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• http://eating-sandiego.blogspot.com/2008/09/chicken-noodles-it-doesnt-get-more.html

This is a link to not only a recipe, but a photo tutorial on how to make homemade chicken soup with homemade noodles...and even use the chicken for fried chicken! :)

Enjoy!

jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 6:28 AM on Nov. 6, 2008