is it to soon adult content

If I ovulated around the 17th - 20th of nov is it to early to take a pregnancy test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:24 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• You need to wait til you are a week past your 'missed' cycle. You may not have conceived and the EPT tests are not that sensitive.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 2:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• 10 - 11 DPO is a good time to start testing. You might not get a positve yet but if you have extra tests lying around then you might give it a try, With my daughter I got a positive 11 DPO...
    navyjen

Answer by navyjen at 2:28 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Although you can test early (up to 5 days before AF is due), I'd just wait until you actually miss your period before taking a test. I have wasted too much money and had my heart broken too many times these past 4 months taking unnecessary HPT's. Best of luck to you!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 9:21 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• yes it is to early for a home test to detect the hormone in your uran. with my oldest it didnt detect it till i was 3 mounths but with this one i was 6 weeks when it detected it.
    eaglesbaby1

Answer by eaglesbaby1 at 2:57 PM on Dec. 4, 2010