how too

my one year old hates bath time i need some ideals too keep bath time fun so maybe he will like it and not giva me such a hard time?

Runt420

Asked by Runt420 at 2:32 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Maybe he doesn't want to bathe alone. Let him in with you or dad and see if that helps

Answer by admckenzie at 2:33 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• bath toys, bubbles, my girls love the bubbles. They also like the water color changing stuff.
    Rosalie30

Answer by Rosalie30 at 2:33 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• get bath toys! allow him to play with them before he takes a bath and then put them in the tub after it is filled up with water. Show him that the toys get baths too and that if he takes a bath he can play with the toys.
    AingealsBabies

Answer by AingealsBabies at 2:35 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• hit the bath aisle at walmart/target and get some colored fizzy tablets.

also encourage him to throw in whatever (hard, plastic) toys he wants..... and at least for the 1st few times let him in it w/ something special and messy like pudding or a frozen juice bar
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 2:35 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Do you have toys for him to play with in the tub. My mom used to play fishies with us. She would bring in a bowl of chicken noodle soup and feed us in the tub
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 2:43 PM on Dec. 1, 2010