Porno site/BF question

Okay....Let's say you've been dating a guy for 5 months. Then one day you and he have a conversation and he tells you that 5 months before he met you, He met a woman off of a dating/porn site. He dated her and had sex with her as well.....

Would you continue the relationship after finding this out?...Even if you had strong feelings for him now?

gogogirl79

Asked by gogogirl79 at 3:13 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Nope. I'd be gone, and I would be pretty mad that he waited 5 whole months to share this little bit of information.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 3:17 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Would I break up with him for meeting somebody on a dating site way before he knew I was alive and having sex with her? No
    Would I break up with him if I felt that he was still doing that and it would be an ongoing issue? yes
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 3:15 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• You can't really be mad at him and punish him for his past.. he didn't have to tell you at all, but he did.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:16 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• id have him tested right away...
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 3:17 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I wouldn't care. He didn't know you. I had sex before I met DF. He had sex before he met me.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:19 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• My fiance wasn't a virgin when I met him, and I never held that against him, so no, I wouldn't break up with somebody over that. It happen BEFORE you. I'm a little confused as to what a dating/porn site is though... Those are two very different kind of sites.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:22 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• it would not matter to me, like everyone else said, it was before you guys new eachother! just be thankful he is open about stuff with you, most men would have never said a thing
    ashcrash

Answer by ashcrash at 3:22 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• If it happened way b4 he met u, guys make mistakes.. my bf had a relationship a few months b4 me, and the girl started calling him after we'd been together for 3 months saying she was pregnant with his kid n wanted him back... he told her he was happy now and not 2 contact him anymore. he is with me now, that's all that matters!
    sarahlu

Answer by sarahlu at 3:41 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• If he likes u and is over this girl I would still date him but please get yourself tested for Std and hiv for your own health and tell him to get tested too

Good luck!
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 3:21 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• By the way, doesn't everybody get tested before deciding to chuck the condoms in a relationship?
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 3:23 PM on Dec. 1, 2010