I was told....

I was told I have a think uteran lining...sorry if this is tmi but this is what my ultra sound showed and my doctor did not change anything. I have been on provera since Janurary and I am still not pregnant. Has anyone ever been told they have a thick uteran lining and if so what did they do to fix it?

ErinT

Asked by ErinT at 8:07 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• as far as i know think is good, that means there is a place for the embryo to embed itself. i could be wrong though.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 8:22 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Well my doc said that it means that I am not shedding all that I am supposed to so I am not ovulating does that even make sense....he made it sound like a problem but he didn't change anything
    ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 9:02 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I had a problem with not ovulating. So I asked how am I still having a peroid (at time 60 cd's). He told me that my lining was just building and when it finally got to much for my uterus it sheded. The problem is probably not ovulating not the thick lining. I ended up going on clomid to get pregnant.
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 10:09 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I already went through three months of clomid!
    ErinT

Answer by ErinT at 7:17 PM on Nov. 6, 2008