Spice it up!

We have great sex, although I am getting kinda bored. I asked hubby last night if he was bored with it he said "no way" I dont know how to tell him I am nor how to spice things up with out saying anything. As I dont want to hurt his feelings. Any ideas ladies?

voni681

Asked by voni681 at 3:20 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• dont ask him if he is bored. tell him you heard your girl friends talking about this new fun thing they have tried in bed and ask him to do it: ask him to try something new...now as for "what" i would like some advice on that as well lol
    chanelsparkels

Answer by chanelsparkels at 3:23 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Just start tryn different things with him. It's not like he's gona say no. Really? That's what i did 2 mine. He was so down 4 it. lol
    amy197

Answer by amy197 at 3:37 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Buy a book on whatever topic interests you in the bedroom (oral sex, positions, toys, whatever floats your boat) and mark some sections for him to read ;)
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 3:51 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• just be honest & tell him what you want
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 3:58 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• costumes,toys,a little something extra during the foreplay.....you are woman,make him beg lol
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 11:12 PM on Dec. 1, 2010