my nerves are frazzled.

the last few days have been really though with baby....what are some good ways to relax.

lovingedward

Asked by lovingedward at 3:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Health

• Bubble bath, read a book, Xanax
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 3:28 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• do u have help? ... an insanely long shower/bath
    a car ride to no where to SHUUUUSH baby and perhaps get something nummy from a drive thru and go see some xmas lights

hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:29 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Sometimes I would read a book or just go out to grab a coffee. I would leave the kids home with my husband and take 1/2 hour to myself doing something I loved. One thing that I really loved when my kids where little was a long hot shower. When my DH would get home I would ask him to watch the kids and I would do shower. It was one of my favorite times of day.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 3:29 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I take a hot bath, drink a cup of coffee, take a trazadone & go 2 sleep. I wake up feeling lots better. I know, I had 2 do that recently.
    amy197

Answer by amy197 at 3:30 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• If you can afford it, go for a massage! It really is a great stress reliever. If you can't afford it, soak in a warm tub by candlelight. I raised 4 kids and I know it's very stressful at time! I hope this helps!
    twinkletoes0408

Answer by twinkletoes0408 at 3:37 PM on Dec. 1, 2010