Possibly Pregnant?

I was in a relationship for three years and conceived three babies with that person all three were conceived fairly easy, pretty much a one shot thing. I am not longer in that relationship due to his infidelity and have found a wonderful man. I have noticed I am having some light bleeding but its only when I whipe. Could this be implantation bleeding? We have had unprotected sex, do you think it would be as easy to conceive with this person or did my body just get used to my husband?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:37 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Take a test!
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 3:38 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• if you have had unprotected sex then yes, you could be pregnant...

are you... IDK... my crystal ball is broken and Miss Clio's line got disconnected
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:38 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• haha got used to your husband? honey every time you have sex is a chance of getting pregnant
    Anonymous

• Well with unprotected sex there is always that chance of pregnancy.... my 'advice' wait for your period, if it does not show up on time then take a pregnancy test to find out for sure if you are. I hope everything works out and you get the answer (pregnant or not) that you want.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:56 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• yeah wait to see if AF shows up then make a decision from there. ok
    Tylee7

Answer by Tylee7 at 11:59 AM on Dec. 4, 2010