Should I be worried about sex?

I haven't had sex for 3 years ever since i was pregnant with my daughter. I used to be slim and very attractive, Now i'm obese and less attractive, and the problem is: I am super horney all the time every time I see a man I crave sex, and fantisize about it in my mind. I don't want to have sex again until i'm married. And I don't like self pleasure, Can somebody give me some advice, Please serious answers only!

Ganell87

Asked by Ganell87 at 3:37 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Health

• Honestly.. this may sound kinda whorish, but if you are not in a relationship then marriage will probably be quite far away.. You wouldn't be the only one that gets a boyfriend and has sex before marriage! Get ya some girl! =)
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 3:39 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Not sure what other options you have. Maybe it's time to look for a marriage partner if you want to wait until marriage

Answer by admckenzie at 3:39 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I respect your decision and very proud that you are trying to refrain. You really have to tell yourself that you are doing this for something bigger then the moment of sex. You are doing this to be sure that the next person is there for love and not just your body. If you are having issues with your body I say workout diet so that when Mr.Right comes around you will be beautiful in your own self image and attract someone positive. Unfortunately sex is something you will crave because you already know what is feels like and your body is going to continue to desire it just pray about it alot.

karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 3:41 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I don't know what kind of advice you are looking for. The only answers are find a man, get married or self pleasure. I don't know what your issue is with masturbation but if you don't like touching yourself I suggest you get a massaging shower head. Just lay in the tub and point it in the right direction, close your eyes and think about that guy you just saw at the store. It's quite relieving.
    mommywho28

Answer by mommywho28 at 3:50 PM on Dec. 1, 2010