Should I be worried about sex?

I haven't had sex for 3 years ever since i was pregnant with my daughter. I used to be slim and very attractive, Now i'm obese and less attractive, and the problem is: I am super horny all the time every time I see a man I crave sex, and fantisize about it in my mind. I don't want to have sex again until i'm married. And I don't like self pleasure, Can somebody give me some advice, Please serious answers only!

Ganell87

Asked by Ganell87 at 3:38 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• sorry to hear this but i really cant give you any thing or guild you in to a group
    dorispierce

Answer by dorispierce at 3:40 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Exersise. Not only will it help with yiour weight but it should help you in that area too
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 3:51 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Why don't you like to masturbate?
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 7:27 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I am a teen acctually and really until im in my last year of highschool is when my parents should worry about sex anyways most girls arent worried about sex until their last year, prom night is ussually when every girl loses it! Most girls want to have a good time in highschool, i mean they probablly do want a boyfriend but not do anything serious like have sex! Just make sure you tlak to her about it let her know that whatever happens you will always be there to help her and love her!
    .Julia.a.teen.

Answer by .Julia.a.teen. at 8:40 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Perhaps you're aroused and not horny, such a crude unlady like word. you have self esteem issues you need to deal with &you need to figure out who you are &what is important to you. The fact that you crave sex simply because you see a man indicates that you flesh rules your spirit. what's up with your relationship with your god, whomever that is. 3 years is certainly enough time to have lost weight &feel good about yourself again. I haven't been intimate in over a year, but i'm so busy with working, working out 5 days a week, maintaining my beyonce body, reading at least one book a week and getting through school that I don't have time to be the vulgar word of horny. Give me a break. work on yourself and bring yourself esteem up. get your carnal flesh under control and see wht will happen when your spirit rules.if you haven't learned how to pleasure yourself along with ur excess weight you don't know who you are refocus
    ladyofhonor

Answer by ladyofhonor at 12:38 AM on Dec. 2, 2010