Should I be worried about my cravings?

I haven't had sex for 3 years ever since i was pregnant with my daughter. I used to be slim and very attractive, Now i'm obese and less attractive, and the problem is: I am super horney all the time every time I see a man I crave sex, and fantisize about it in my mind. I don't want to have sex again until i'm married. And I don't like self pleasure, Can somebody give me some advice, Please serious answers only!

Ganell87

Asked by Ganell87 at 3:39 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• You could talk to your doctor about the cravings. It's probably hormones. I went through that a while back and almost humped some door knobs!

Answer by admckenzie at 3:43 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Maybe it could be from just getting off depo, I do want to wait until marriag i dont want to get pregnant out of wedlock again,my friend suggested a dildo? it's not the same as the real action
    Ganell87

Comment by Ganell87 (original poster) at 3:46 PM on Dec. 1, 2010