almost half way through the book and already I...

see whats in the book i real life. I am reading 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman. It's actually pretty interesting. Its like another form of counceling. lol. Well I have only read 2 of the 5 love languages and I already notice things that could be different. I believe I found mine to be "Love Language #2 "Quality Time." its so dead on, and he does exactly what is suggested shouldnt be done in a relationship.......but I still have a bit to read. I have already started trying to reword things and all, even without noticing at first.. lol maybe this will help us. just have to get him to read it when Im finished.. just thought I would share how I that this may benefit my relationship in the long run.

mommyoftristan

Asked by mommyoftristan at 3:40 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It is wonderful that you found a book that has hit home for you. You are right the book can be like a third person's input.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 12:34 AM on Dec. 2, 2010