Should I be worried about my cravings?

I haven't had sex for 3 years ever since i was pregnant with my daughter. I used to be slim and very attractive, Now i'm obese and less attractive, and the problem is: I am super horney all the time every time I see a man I crave sex, and fantisize about it in my mind. I don't want to have sex again until i'm married. And I don't like self pleasure, Can somebody give me some advice, Please serious answers only!

Ganell87

Asked by Ganell87 at 3:41 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• Time to buy a toy or get over it. Nothing you can do except give in, do it yourself or wait.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:44 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• you want a serious answer? here you go,if you want to wait till you get married then wait but if you cant handle the sex cravings then you need to give in and just get over it,DIY-do it yourself!!! get a vibrator,or be creative....use your bath tub,or something........you are a female,dont deprive yourself of pleasure......its gonna get worse if you dont do something about it.....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 11:10 PM on Dec. 1, 2010