anyone cruise to alaska

Looing to go to Alaska with husband and few of my children, actually adult ones now?

unborndoula

Asked by unborndoula at 3:44 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Entertainment

• that would be cool, although I'd have to fight my family over going to the Caribbean first.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 3:47 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• A colleague of my DH's just took his mom on a cruise to Alaska - they had a ball. He said that the cruisers were more "mature" than when he went on the Caribbean cruise, which suited them just fine.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:52 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Yes, I have been. We went Holland cruise lines and caught the ship in Seattle. I would highly recommend going-especially if you like the wildlife and glaciers. We saw so many whales, sea lions, and eagles. Even some mountain goats!
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 6:04 PM on Dec. 1, 2010