infant car seats?

what seats do most mothers like best? i had graco with my last child and i think the seat was fine but not always the easiest to adjust the straps which is a pain. Im considering a baby trend flex loc seat this time because they have a non rethreading harness system. anyone have a seat like this what do you like and dislike about it? also any other seats out there you just love and why?

Jaxsmommy09

Asked by Jaxsmommy09 at 3:46 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• chicco keyfit
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 3:49 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I have the Chicco Keyfit 30 and my sister has the Baby Trend. The baby trend has a lower weight limit, I think it is only 20 lbs. The Chicco goes to 30 lbs. The Chicco is alot roomier too.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 4:28 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• It is really east to re-thread the straps on the Chicco, and you should only have to do it 2 or 3 times so its not a big deal.
    wood1980

Answer by wood1980 at 4:29 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I've always liked the Graco infant seats. I had an Evenflo one once, and HATED it.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 5:57 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• We had a baby trend as part of a travel system. I guess it was fine. We now have a recaro convertible seat. It's way nicer.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 8:43 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I am a Graco fan.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 9:24 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I have the Chicco Keyfit and used it with my first. I love it.
    DanyielJ

Answer by DanyielJ at 11:52 AM on Dec. 2, 2010