in laws and baby shower gift what to do??

so when we first registered i didnt register for furniture b/c u just dont do that, b/c its too expense. well my mil kept asking my hube if i was gonna register for it b/c she wanted to get it for us for their gift. So.. i did well that was over 2 months ago and last week she told him she was gonna buy us the bedding but didnt say anything about the crib etc how should i bring it up? if we're gonna buy it we need to know asap b/c it has to be ordered... i dont wanna offend her she gets nutzo!!

melis1029

Asked by melis1029 at 8:12 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Pregnancy

• have your husband bring it up just say something nicely like hey are you still offering to buy the crib because we need to put the order for it in asap.

just somethin nice
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 8:19 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• If I were you, I'd mention it in a conversation by saying that I'm planing to order the baby's crib. If she plans to buy it, she'll say something.
    salamaat

Answer by salamaat at 8:24 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I agree with the other girl above, your husband should be asking his mother this. That's more his department than yours.
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 8:27 PM on Nov. 5, 2008