What is the most annoying habit that your girlfriend/boyfriend has?

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Asked by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 3:58 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Relationships

• PEES ON THE TOILET SEAT!!!!! It's discusting! And one time he left the toilet seat up and I had to go in the middle of the night and I ended up falling into the toilet... I was soooo mad!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 4:16 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• He never flushes!!! EW it makes me sooo mad!
    saysha100687

Answer by saysha100687 at 3:59 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Well he's my husband now but he was once my boyfriend lol...He's always late. And due to his inability to be any place on time, I too end up late to anything we are both going to. Drives me nuts. It doesnt bother him at all. He truly does not care that he's late to something. I try very hard to not let it bother me & just live with it because other then that he's pretty close to perfect (for me anyway!)
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 4:06 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Does not follow through and has no clue about his finances,
    PEPPERSHAKER

Answer by PEPPERSHAKER at 4:14 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• never does any house work., clips his toe nails on the carpet.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 5:22 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Singing. He's constantly singing or making up obnoxious verses to real songs, and singing in different voices. It's like he's a 5 year old with ADD. It's soooooo annoying. I hate it.
    sugaree

Answer by sugaree at 9:41 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• he grinds his teeth in his sleep... annoying but he can't help it and I don't notice it unless I wake up in the middle of the night
    saydeejo

Answer by saydeejo at 10:02 PM on Dec. 1, 2010