Is there anything in your past that you'd like to try again?

ILOVEMYBOYS704

Asked by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 4:01 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Going back to school.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 4:13 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• 11 years ago.... i would love to go back and redo that relationship and see how different my life would be now if i was with him

woobie102

Answer by woobie102 at 4:04 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Not really. Every experience that I've had up to this point has helped make me the person I am today.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:04 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Yes the teen years. I was a bad teen. Out of controll. As long as I could go back with the knowledge I know now. So I can change.

Answer by louise2 at 4:05 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• How I met my sons father. If I could do it again I would probably have met someone else, someone who probably would have been there for me and not so selfish. The time I met my sons father I was being pursued by a really nice guy and I would probably me married now. I wasted my time on my ex and now am taking care of my son by myself, Thats not the bad part actually my son and taking care of him is the bright point of the situation, but it I could have gone back I would liked to have been married and listened to my family about finding a better man.

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 4:07 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Yeah. If I could I'd start my life over at 14. Be a better daughter instead of an ungrateful teen, and not run away from home. My life would have turned out drastically different.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 4:08 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Six years ago... I would have not been in such a rush to start another relationship. Maybe now I wouldn't be contemplating divorce.
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 4:09 PM on Dec. 1, 2010