I quit taking the pill in June. I had a period in August, and have not had one since. My husband and I want to get pregnant, but my ovulation tests keep coming back negative?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• go to your dr. to get tested to see if you are ovulating. also the book taking charge of your fertility is amazing at helping you understand your bodies fertility signals.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 8:20 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Same thing happened to me I was on the pill got off had one normal period and down hill they went .. I went to my regular doctor and she put me on PROVERA it regulate's your hormones you take the pill for 10 days you get your period around pill 6 or 7(you may have to take two doses for it to kick in . . . sometimes) and than have a normal period . . and guess what I got pregnant! you ovulate a little different though I got my period end of May begining of June and conceived July 2,3,or 4 . . . and im now 19 weeks pregnant =) !!! Oh and btw my doctor told me to use the ovulation tests after I took the pill they all said I wasnt but I was I dont think they work I hope I answered your question . . GOOD LUCK !!!!
    ah2590

Answer by ah2590 at 11:53 PM on Nov. 5, 2008