What's your favorite Christmas song?

WITHOUT A DOUBT, I have equal love for "Happy Christmas (War is Over)" by John Lennon and "Little Drummer Boy" by David Bowie/Bing Crosby. In fact years ago DH and I started a Christmas Tradition with eachother where we dance to Happy Christmas every year. It started over many many drinks ;) at 4am when we heard it but it is a fond memory of mine & I hope we dance to it every year for the rest of our lives.

MamaLisa1976

Asked by MamaLisa1976 at 4:06 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The Holly and the Ivy
    Groovyflor1

Answer by Groovyflor1 at 4:08 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• this is one question im tired of seeing people have been asking daily since before thanksgiving
    Anonymous

• O Come All Ye Faithful... but I also love All I Want for Christmas Is You- Mariah Carey
    SAHMomOf3

Answer by SAHMomOf3 at 4:08 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Sorry, Anonymous. I haven't been on here very much to notice that... I figured some people have asked but geez. Take a pill. Bah-humbug.
    MamaLisa1976

Comment by MamaLisa1976 (original poster) at 4:10 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I want a hippopotamus for Christmas, or White Christmas (sung by Bing Crosby)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:11 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Santa baby by Eartha kitt
    iluvmykidsxoxo

Answer by iluvmykidsxoxo at 4:31 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I was thinking the same thing Bah Humbug annon
    Mine is Winter Wonderland~doesn't matter who sings it..it"s always a fun song
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 8:18 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• What Child is this? I love that song. Doesn't really matter who the artist is.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 9:32 PM on Dec. 1, 2010