Does your kid love going to school?

Or does she/he give you a hard time each morning?

dubes

Asked by dubes at 4:11 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• My 5 yr old loves school. She pops up out of bed every morning & wants to run out to the bus stop before its even time. I figure by next year she wont be as excited lol
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 4:14 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• If you asked my son he would tell you he hates school because at 10 thats the cool thing to say....But he has never given me trouble or tried to fake sick to get out of school. He's actually done the contrary, argued and pleaded with me to go to school when I didn't feel comfortable sending him if he was a little under the weather.
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 4:14 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• My older daughter loved public school in elementary and my younger daughter was happy for the first few years. But, neither really enjoyed the classroom-wide punishment system or the lack of enrichment subjects (art, technology, etc). They are both happier now that we homeschool and while our younger daughter still gives me fits about getting up in the mornings, neither mind doing school.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 4:44 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• my daughter absolutely loves school...granted she is only on her second year of headstart, so it could change drastically
    saydeejo

Answer by saydeejo at 7:36 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• D loves school. He loves learning in general so he doesn't care where it comes from. He is Merry Mr. Sunshine in the mornings and drives me crazy with how awake he is. LOL!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:04 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• EVERY MORNING!
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 3:02 AM on Dec. 2, 2010

• He likes school, this year he doesnt' like his teacher too much but still has never given me a hard time about going. He does really well, has good friends so overall were pretty lucky. I'm just appreciating it now cuz I"m sure it won't last LOL!
    choco_mom

Answer by choco_mom at 4:38 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• She likes school fine, she gets her self up and dressed and is easy to get out the door.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 3:11 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Loves going to school and is up before everyone else getting ready. We're the slugs.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 5:26 PM on Dec. 26, 2010