All right... I'll be the first to ask

Who thinks the picture of Oprah going potty in a porta john in your head is a funny one?

PS Don't read to much into it, it's meant to be funny

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I haven't seen that picture, but sounds pretty interesting!!
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 8:25 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• After thinking you were crazy and then picturing Oprah using a porta potty... Yes, that would be funny to see.
    Anonymous

• Its not a picture for real, but they interviewed her last night after the speech, and she told the reporter that she has never used a porta potty before. She always went home from an event to go. But last night, she used one. The picture in my own head of her using one makes me giggle..
    Anonymous

• Oh ok, man that stinks that I missed the interview, after Obama was done I changed the channel. Oh well, it's still funny!! At least she's honest!
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 8:32 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• oh geez... lol... get it out, get it out!!! lol
    Nunyabiznes

Answer by Nunyabiznes at 8:32 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• LOL! I love seeing stars do every day things like that!
    Anonymous

• WOW, never used one?? That's amazing. Not the pic I want in my head though. Uh, there it is. It's not pretty.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:09 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• haha thats great. I love Oprah. I got to see her home in NC. She lived near my uncle so he drove me by her house and I'd never picture her going to a porta potty...but good for her for not thinking she was too good for one! Shes just like the rest of us...sometimes when you gotta go, you gotta go, no matter what the facility.
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 9:10 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Lol, I imagine its the same look of disgust we all should have when we go into one of those smelly nasty things! lol
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:21 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• hard to believe she grew up poor and never used a porta potty otherwise known as an outhouse......
    Anonymous