Usually How LOng Does It Take To Go Into Labor Even If Your Walkin And Etc.With Your FirstChild?

Desha G.

Asked by Desha G. at 4:16 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in General Parenting

• Depends on the person, your baby will come when its ready, 36 weeks is still a bit early and the baby still needs time for lung development.
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 4:17 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Um..I was 40 weeks and 2 days when i went into labor naturally and he was born 7 hours later.

Some people go early, some go over. Some have 3 hour labors and some labor for days on end.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 4:19 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• It's different for everybody, no way to predict. You seem awfully impatient though (referring to your other question too). You're 36 weeks, it's too early to worry about that just yet. When your baby is ready, it'll happen, believe me. Personally, my water broke a week and a half before my due date, and I was in labor for almost 30 hours... But like I said, everybody (and every pregnancy) is different... I know those last few weeks are no fun, but be patient!
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 4:19 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• at 36 weeks, you can walk untill your feet come off and it prob wont' work. Be patient, enjoy your last bit of time to yourself
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 4:41 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I was about 39 weeks and walking cause my son was taking over my body . I was in labor for a week but not active labor.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 5:46 PM on Dec. 1, 2010