Does your SO have a weird habit?

My SO HAS to get naked before he goes #2... he seriously can't and won't go #2 with any clothes on lol

Anyone else have a SO with a goofy habit?

June_Mama09

Asked by June_Mama09 at 4:18 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I don't know about weird...but my hubby won't go #2 anywhere but home or his parent's house. This can be really annoying when you try to go camping btw!

He'd probably have to get naked to go #2 if he didn't strip down the second he walks through the door anyway. He loses clothes from the second he walks in until he's down to his boxers, which thank heaven he keeps on. His bathrobe is permanently in the main room of our house in case people randomly show up to the door. I don't know what's wrong with wearing clothes during the day...he's the only one in his family that's like this...
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 4:22 PM on Dec. 1, 2010