It makes me sad

That everytime a woman posts a question about marriage problems at least one or two woman say something like "my so did taht and he cheated on me, your better off without". Not all men are cheaters, and even those who have cheated are capable of changing. Men, they have emotional struggles and self esteam issues as well. They are not stone cold preditors out to cheat on every woman they come into a relationship with. Its sad that so many woman have been cheated on, but its also sad that there are so many defeated men. "treat a man as he is, and that is who he will be, treat a man as he what he could be, and that is what he will become"

Treat him like a low life, and he'll turn into a low life, treat him like a knight in shining armor, and most men will strive to be that man.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Relationships

• This isnt the 1920's! Women need to be respected and treated like ppl other than "housewives". I'm assuming that your the kind of woman that has dinner ready and your husbands slippers waiting for him by "his" recliner. If men want to be treated like a "knight in shining armor" then he should treat his woman like a queen!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:25 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I like youre intake on that!
    Anonymous

• Very well said OP.
    Jessy0419

Answer by Jessy0419 at 8:26 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• No one is saying that men are bad either. But why should a woman put up with a cheating husband when she too is working and taking care of "their" children?? Should they just sit back and say " I love my husband and if hes happy screwing another woman then so am i! :) "
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:27 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Wow, I really liked the last paragraph :) I'm going to treat my husband like a knight in shining armor tonight!!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 8:28 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Steph319 i like the way you said that i couldnt have said it better.
    Anonymous

• lol prettyraray!! I think that when i get off the site Im gonna give my bf a back rub and a bj!! LOL Because he "deserves" it! hahah
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 8:30 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Aww, I was thinking more along the lines of cuddling on the couch with a fire instead of getting involved in my homework and online socializing as usual!
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 8:35 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• I think we as women are sick of being the foundation for the whole family and bearing all that weight on our shoulders. We shouldn't have to take care of grown men on top of that. I treat my DH very well but sometimes I don't get the same in return. Actually the other day I called him into the kitchen because I made him breakfast and he said "what no maid service?" well when he came in the kitchen I threw his meal on the floor and told him if he was going to act like a dog he would eat like one. How's that for treating a man how he acts!!!!
    Anonymous

• LMAO!! I'll do that next time anon!! Good one!
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 9:03 PM on Nov. 5, 2008