What am I to do???

Im almost sure that Im pregnant Ive missed my period for November and now Im getting nausea and constant hunger. My DH and I have been using condoms and we obviously had a slip up I was in the process of getting a copper IUD because other than condoms its the only other non-hormonal birth control. The reason I am so scared is because my two kids are 4 and 2 and although I really want 3 kids now is not a good time. I suffer from Anxiety and Panic attacks which has gotten worse since my 2 year old was 3 months old. Im worried that my anxiety will either harm my unborn baby or possibly get even worse because of the stress of having 3 small children and land me in a psych ward where I will become totally useless to my children. Im just scared that something may go wrong during this pregnancy due to some small health issues that started over the past few years. I just dont know what to do and I just cant bring myself to the point of getting an abortion I need some advice....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Pregnancy

• just relax. you'll be fine once you see your baby!
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 4:26 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• have you taken a TEST? Your first step is to confirm the pregnancy. Then go to the doctor. You need proper prenatal care. No, don't get an abortion. It's not the baby's fault. How would you explain to your kids later down the road that you killed their little brother or sister? No, you'll be alright. Take deep breaths. Take control of your life. Go find somewhere to start yoga and/or meditation classes. Yes, you can do yoga while pregnant. Just find a more natural course for relaxing yourself and easing your anxiety. Everything will be fine.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 4:29 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• You should go ahead and take a test. letting yourself stress isn't going to make things better. If it is negative and you still have not gotten a period call your doctor for a blood test. If you are pregnant don't feel ashamed to ask family and friends for some help. That is what good friends and family do for each other. Good luck to you.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 4:32 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Take a test, then talk to your husband about it. Go from there. Follow what your heart tells you to do.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:35 PM on Dec. 1, 2010