would you ever

would you or have you ever cheat on your SO? if so what made you go down that road does your SO know?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:28 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would think that I have enough self control at my age to refrain from cheating. If I was unhappy enough to think about cheating I would go to counseling and if I couldn't make it work, we would divorce.

twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 4:29 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I haven't but I've thought about it often
    Anonymous

• Nope
    bjojola

Answer by bjojola at 4:31 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• nope, my DH is enough to deal with I don't need to add another one into picture! Lol seriously though..i love him and it has never crossed my mind.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 4:39 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• No, I have never and would never cheat on my DH. I'm married to him for a reason, because I love only him and want to be with only him. If I wanted to be with someone else, I would inform him of that because he has every right to know and I would leave him before I ever tried to be with someone else. I would owe him that much, he deserves honesty.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 5:00 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• No. I am a firm believer that you shouldn't be with someone if you cannot be faithful to them. If at any time I feel I cannot control myself with another man, then I have to do the right thing and become single. It isn't right to betray my husband in any way, so if I cannot be faithful then I don't deserve him. However, I know without a shred of a doubt that I would never, ever cheat on him.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:01 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I would leave before I would cheat, and I'm not going anywhere.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 5:01 PM on Dec. 1, 2010