Do your kids get EVERYTHING on their Santa list

I'm going to have to say yes but only b/c my son's Birthday is December 30th, so I'm able to split everything up

MsWood729

Asked by MsWood729 at 4:30 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Holidays

• No. It teaches them you don't ALWAYS get what you want.
    405mom

Answer by 405mom at 4:32 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• No - I always tell them to put everything on their Christmas list, regardless of whether they think they will get it. I've had requests for a live chicken, a jet, etc. - I like to see what they "dream" about :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 4:33 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Yes, but only because my 3 year old daughters list consists of crayons, books, and toys. She will definitly get all of that, but not necessarily from santa. My son is too young to have a list.
    -LovingMamma-

Answer by -LovingMamma- at 4:34 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• nope...
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:34 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Heck no! That would take me years to accomplish and when I did she probably wouldnt even like that stuff any more lol
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 4:35 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Never.

They are encouraged to make a fantasy list, with every expectation that absolutely nothing worth more than about $40 will get anywhere near them... We also buy off-list, if we see something we know they'll love and they don't know exists.

They're welcome to ask for live tigers and ponies and fully-functional vehicles... because it's fun to dream.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 4:35 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• No~~ i explain to my kids the fun of making a list, and wishing for what you want, doesnt mean you get everything on the list. I've tell them learn to appreciate the things that you do get, because there are plenty of kids out there that can't even write a wish list for Christmas because they already know they are not getting anything....Be Thankful
    ILOVEMYBOYS704

Answer by ILOVEMYBOYS704 at 4:36 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Yes,but only because his list is short and reasonable

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:38 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• Nope. My son is 4 and he doesn't quite understand Santa's limits yet. He asked for a racecar track; a real one, not a toy. That was the only thing he asked for, so he may be a bit disappointed, but I think he will like what he is getting.
    Groovyflor1

Answer by Groovyflor1 at 4:38 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• No because my kids always ask for ALOT of big price items!!
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 4:40 PM on Dec. 1, 2010