Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

I'm freaking out, I try to stay still but my body rocks back and forth! Should I see a doctor?

Its not major, just a slight back and forth motion. Even my husband notices it. Before I call the doctor I want to get some advice before I could be head over hills in medical bills.


Asked by AbsoluteSelf at 4:35 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Health

Level 17 (4,597 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • This could be parkinsons (or one of the other neurological disorders that is caused by genetics or toxicity or disease)... but it's more likely to be a nervous habit.

    See if amplifying it (rock harder, on purpose, for like 12 minutes or as long as you can stand it) makes it stop for a few minutes. Trying to stop nervous habits doesn't work as well as over-doing them...

    Answer by LindaClement at 4:38 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

  • It could be a number of things. From being overly tired to Parkinsons. You really should go to the doctor, but make sure to get insurance before you go. That's going to help ease the process of figuring it out.

    Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:55 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

Next question in Health
Should I be worried about sex?

Next question overall (Just for Fun)
what the crap?!?!?!