I'm freaking out, I try to stay still but my body rocks back and forth! Should I see a doctor?

Its not major, just a slight back and forth motion. Even my husband notices it. Before I call the doctor I want to get some advice before I could be head over hills in medical bills.

AbsoluteSelf

Asked by AbsoluteSelf at 4:35 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Health

• This could be parkinsons (or one of the other neurological disorders that is caused by genetics or toxicity or disease)... but it's more likely to be a nervous habit.

See if amplifying it (rock harder, on purpose, for like 12 minutes or as long as you can stand it) makes it stop for a few minutes. Trying to stop nervous habits doesn't work as well as over-doing them...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 4:38 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• It could be a number of things. From being overly tired to Parkinsons. You really should go to the doctor, but make sure to get insurance before you go. That's going to help ease the process of figuring it out.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:55 PM on Dec. 1, 2010