good hair cut for round face?

My face is a bit round and i really want something new. My hair is past my mid back I've always had it long but really want to change things up. im a redhead but dyed my hair black now i just need a cut that will look good with my face shape. Any ideas?

thinanabones

Asked by thinanabones at 4:43 PM on Dec. 1, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Shoulder length is usually perfect for a round face. My bf has a round face and her hair looks awesome at her shoulders.
    Steph319

Answer by Steph319 at 5:02 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I read that someone with a round face should not have bangs but have the hair to the side or off the forehead to elongate the face. Just one idea...........
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:56 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• volume on top, super stacked bob or emo h/c
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 6:57 PM on Dec. 1, 2010

• I have often found that short hair does not look good on a round face. I attended and graduated from beauty school so I know this is not just MY opinion. I have a round face also and long hair and i layer the heck out of it.
    NE1outthere

Answer by NE1outthere at 7:13 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I love mine pulled back!
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 11:47 AM on Dec. 3, 2010