Do you feel this way?

DO you ever feel like if you don't see your child all the time or watch over them that you might lose them. I mean it's almost driving me nuts because I worry so much because of all the infant/toddler deaths around me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Nov. 5, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Because of some awful past experiences? Do you live in a bad area? I can understand why you're worrying so much. But if there really is no danger around you now, you'll find your emotional and physical health will be much better if you relax a litte ( I know easier said than done ) but maybe you could try a counselor.
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 8:38 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• Omg, I totally feel the same way. It's not that I have to watch over them all the time but I do have that feeling most the time. It's scary isn't it. I've never had anything dramatic happen and I don't live in a bed neighborhood but I am a very nervous paranoid person. It drives me nuts! I've been thinking about talking to someone about it before I have a panic attic and end up in the hospital. I would suggest the same for you.
    katyameliasmom

Answer by katyameliasmom at 9:02 PM on Nov. 5, 2008

• yea. im very protective
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 9:08 PM on Nov. 5, 2008